I just typed the words “Junk n’ stuff” for the title of this entry without even thinking about it… I guess that is the perfect way to describe my life right now…
– Happy= The way Steve Martin’s banjo sounds in his new album
– Interested= Reading a book
– $424= Paid in taxes this year… At least Bush is gone.
– Hungry= Oklahoma Joe’s for lunch
– Smile= Hearing from Scoot
– Sad= My parents are leaving
– Confident= This rut is temporary
– Satisfied= The actual work at work is getting better
– Skeptical= Moving to a smaller cube with no window
– Anxious= For Spring
– Pathetic= The way I feel when I go home from work and fall asleep
– Optimistic= February was “just a phase”
– Move= What I should do… back to Kansas… ASAP
– Excited= For the next episode of “East Bound & Down”… Funniest show I have seen since Seinfeld.
– Dominated= What the Boilers did to the Falcons last Monday night
– Dull= Life
– Terrible= The kind of dreams that I have been having
– Positive= The kind of entry I would like to be writing right now
– Clowns= Scared me as a kid, but are okay now
– Funny= How I would like to feel again
– Great= Frank Turners second album… LOVE that guy!
– Sandpaper= The way my face feels
– 5K= What I should run
– Cat= Wish they weren’t so cute… I want one, I don’t want one. I don’t know.
– The Nelson Art Museum= Place that I wish I could live… Upstairs.
– Solitaire= Game that I am a bit addicted to right now
– Dry= Elbows, knuckles, hands
– Eternity= How long I could make this list