GREAT craft blog… Click the link and scroll down. There are some cool ideas.
I will NOT go to Howl this weekend… No matter what you say.
Big storm last night… Something like three tornadoes… I just realized how Spanish-sounding the word “tornado” is… It is probably Indian though… Hmmmmmm…. Anybody know?
Things wrong with the Jeep (just off the top of my head):
– Leaks automatic transmission fluid
– Leaks engine coolant
– Leaks power steering fluid
– Internal lights do not work (gauges most notably)
– Turn signals do not work
– Cruise control does not work
– Headlights do not work most of the time (brights DO work)
– Windshield wipers are very weak, like they are just too tired to wipe
– Plastic interior on back gate fell off
– Driver side and passenger side windows leak
– Drivers seat is coming apart
– Drivers side rear view window is cracked
– Small dent in drivers side door (was there when I bought it)
– Headliner looks like crap (gluing it was a BAD idea)
– No passenger side sun visor (ripped off by the last people to steal it)
– No passenger side “oh shit” handle (thanks thieves)
– Front bumper bent (again, thank you last people who stole it)
– Drivers side speakers are the only ones that work.
The bottom line is that I drive a piece of shit car… but I still love it and am thinking about getting it fixed. Is that wrong?
Should I spend more money on repairs than what the vehicle is worth? Hmmmm…
I bought this cheap-ass entertainment stand ($35) at Wal-Mart last weekend (sorry Jamie, I know how you feel about cheap furniture). I actually REALLY like it… I painted my speaker stands and am thinking about making a new coffee table… Pictures soon.
A bird has make it’s nest on my deck… Now when I go out there it flies off and scares the shit out of me. Then it sits on the power line and chirps at me till I go inside… I love that bird and hate it at the same time!
Capn’ and I are hitting a garage sale to look for records this weekend (I found it on Craigslist). What’s next, trolling through dumpsters? … I guess I would consider it for the right album.
Anybody get that government check yet? I am thinking about sending it to Hillary Clinton with the stipulation that she gets the hell out of the race.